Monday, December 28, 2009

Best Movies of this year - 2009

This year had some good movies, some not that great.. So here is my list (one's that I have seen)
1. 3 Idiots - Amazing Aamir, impressive performances by a great star cast, funny one liners, great music - this is the best of the lot
2. Paa - Did anyone say that Amitabh is the best?
3. Dev D -  I became a fan of Anurag after this modern take on Devdas. Amit trivedi's music & great lyrics makes this movie a classic. I am thinking that Dev D should be up the list, but seem to think that Amitabh's performance & an off beat storyline carries Paa to second spot
4. Gulaal - Amazing music, Kay Kay at his best, strong performance by Mahie Gill.
5. Hangover - Great comedy with a great storyline

I need to watch Kaminey on DVD, so thats one bad miss from my side for this year.

No comments: